Sunday, December 20, 2015

My New Years Resolution

Ah, the holidays! You gotta love the smell of cinnamon and the warm embraces dished out to unsuspecting grandchildren from elated grandparents. It is impossible not to cherish the the warm feeling inside as you watch your loved ones open up the gifts you've been dying to give them, even the mess of wrapping paper brings joy to the soul. Yes, this season brings us all these lovely things, but it also brings something else... resolutions. This is the best season for fitness clubs and music teachers. This is the time when we decide what we want to be and resolve to do better at reaching our goals. I have many of these goals, but one of the top things on this list is blogging. You may have noticed that I have done, well, we shall just say not-so-great a job of keeping up with this place. My commitment to y'all is that I'll post at least once a week. I've said this kind of thing before, but I mean it this time. I realize that God has given me this platform and I ought to be a good steward of this gift. So, I am going to post at least every week. I would also like to open this up to y'all! Do you have a message that you would like to send out into cyber space? Well, send it to me and I will happily consider posting it! You will receive full credit for your article and I will post a link to your site (if you have one) in exchange for you posting a link to your article here on Beautifully (im)perfect to your site. It's simple! You get your article published and maybe even a few more readers! So, I look forward to hearing form y'all! 
Have a very merry Christmas!!
Delaney

No comments:

Post a Comment